Appvance.ai invented AI-driven test generation technology and is leading the charge to revolutionize the software testing industry. The company’s premier product is Appvance IQ (AIQ), the world’s first AI-driven, unified test automation system. This powerful software enables enterprises to dramatically improve the quality, performance, and security of their applications while transforming the efficiency, speed, and output of their testing.
Appvance.ai is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, with offices in Costa Rica, Rochester NY, and India. Investors in the company include Javelin Ventures, Staenberg Ventures, Social Internet Fund, FundersClub, Three Bridges Ventures, HB Asset Management, and others.
If you want to be a part of incredible workplace culture, have an eager mindset approach, and want a steady place to grow, this is the place for you!
- Maintain products related to the web and mobile automation
- Contribute to augmenting a leader software testing platform.
- Work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
- Perform full life-cycle development.
- Adhere to agree-upon delivery schedules.
- Utilize source control, continuous integration, and unit-testing best practices.
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the software industry or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Functional knowledge of iOS and Android platforms. (strongly desired)
- Knowledge of design patterns, SQL, web application development, AWS, Appium, Selenium, and open source technologies desired.
- Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience will be reviewed.
- Must be fluent in English.
What we offer you:
- Sense of belonging
- Flexible workplace
- Innovative, transparent workplace culture!
- An Agile, Nimble environment.
- Kudos – Always!
- Private Insurance