Appvance.ai invented AI-driven test generation technology and is leading the charge to revolutionize software testing industry. The company’s premier product is Appvance IQ (AIQ), the world’s first AI-driven, unified test automation system. This powerful software enables enterprises to dramatically improve the quality, performance and security of their applications, while transforming the efficiency, speed, and output of their testing.
Appvance.ai is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, with offices in Costa Rica, Rochester NY and India. Investors in the company include Javelin Ventures, Staenberg Ventures, Social Internet Fund, FundersClub, Three Bridges Ventures, HB Asset Management and others.
- Sales Engineer will work with our sales team and customers to demonstrate AIQ platform and answer technical questions.
- Promote and support sales of AIQ
- Perform diagnostic procedures to analyze operational, verification and maintenance issues of customer applications.
- Provide post-sales support and arrange delivery of Appvance.ai.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to customers on site, at conferences and at webinars.
- Support the sales team on understanding customer needs and help customers solve their problems.
- Recommend improvements to customers, showing how changes will lower costs and/or increase productivity.
- Research and develop new products and provide workarounds to customers until products fully support customer’s requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of Sales Engineering experience in the software industry or related field.
- MS in CS, CE or related field + 2 years of experience in design, development, testing and support of complex applications. Will accept BS in CE, CS or related field + 4 years of progressive experience in design, development, testing and support of complex applications.
- Experience must also include customer presentations, technical software demonstrations; creating and conducting customer training; understanding of industry sales cycles; sales support; translating customer requirements into specific recommendations for product improvement; distributed computing; web-based technologies; databases.
- Software testing and project management experience a plus.
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- This position can be in Rochester, NY or Santa Clara, CA.