Appvance.ai invented AI-driven test generation technology and is leading the charge to revolutionize software testing industry. The company’s premier product is Appvance IQ (AIQ), the world’s first AI-driven, unified test automation system. This powerful software enables enterprises to dramatically improve the quality, performance and security of their applications, while transforming the efficiency, speed, and output of their testing.
Appvance.ai is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, with offices in Costa Rica, Rochester NY and India. Investors in the company include Javelin Ventures, Staenberg Ventures, Social Internet Fund, FundersClub, Three Bridges Ventures, HB Asset Management and others.
- Java architect to examine, define and integrate the software architecture.
- Responsible for upgrading or defining new architecture systems to support current and future Java applications.
- Identifying the hardware and software infrastructure needed to accommodate the company’s architectural goals.
- Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks.
- Performing validations test to ensure the flexibility and scalability of the Java environment.
- Meeting with technology managers and design team to discuss goals and needs of the company.
- Assisting the software design team with application integration.
- Seeing the big picture needs of the company.
- Design scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications and current and future software application needs.
- Conduct system performance tests.
- Completing system reports.
- Minimum 2 years of software architect experience in the software industry or related field.
- BS in CE, CS or related field.
- Experience must also include iOS and Android platforms.
- In depth knowledge of software architecture and experience with high-level Java programming.
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience will be reviewed.
- Must be fluent in English